Background

Friday, January 16, 2015

Day in Austin and Tsum Tsums

I'm in Austin right today(having tons of fun applying for jobs, hanging out, and playing board games), so I don't have much of a post, but I thought I'd do a shout/ product placement piece.

Have you guys seen Tsum Tsums? They are the super precious new Disney product that look like pillow pets but aren't.
These things are super adorable. They were kind of on my radar today, but my friend's mom went to Disney and sent us pictures of these things. They are so cute, I don't think you understand. 

I don't really have anything to say other than that. I'm going to downtown Austin tomorrow, so I'll probably post about that. Hope you're all enjoying your Friday!



....................................
I'm not obsessed. You're obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).