Background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Update

Ok, so I'm bad at doing things on a schedule. To be fair I've had a ton of papers due, like the one due at midnight that I'm not working on right now, or the one due on Tuesday in the middle of finals week... But anyways, I don't really have much to say, except that that I just realized that today is the last day of November which makes me fell obligated to do something spectacular. But it's almost finals week and I have a paper due in two hours. So, content yourself with this saccharin picture of fairy children:

fairies
Good bye faeries... you have been good to me :)

I will say that the theme thing is happening for December, but I will be taking next week off completely to study for finals. I will say, however, that in celebration of the season, December's theme will be the Hobbit (the season of the Hobbit premier .. not of Christmas...)  

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm going to be totally confused with the Hobbit theme :( I could follow the faeries because I happen to love all things faerie and have read a lot about them. But I know nothing about Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit or anything Tolkien...
    Oh well... I'll do my best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the faeries! And I'll definitely do like a book review on the Hobbit, or something so don't worry if you aren't familiar with it! I would, however, recommend reading the Hobbit. It's one of my favorite books, and is magical (just more in a high fantasy kind of way). Thanks so much for checking out my blog! :)

      p.s. Love your name ;)

      Delete
    2. I have been wondering if the Hobbit was any good, but most people I talk to don't like Tolkien's books, even if they liked the movies... But rarely do I meet with someone who shares my taste in Lit.!

      Love your name too <3!

      Delete

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).