Background

Monday, December 30, 2013

End of Hiatus

Hello friends,

I have finally returned! Hopefully as break continues I can build up a pretty sizable queue so that I can produce a fairly regular stream of posts. I'm not very good at blogging, I admit, but I think if I force myself to keep up the practice it will be good for me, academically speaking. I do have several reviews in the works (books and movies) and I will have some more philosophical and theological things to post as soon as I start working on my paper again. I figure submitting one for a conference will be good practice and look good on grad school resumes right? Tomorrow I'll start officially posting again! Until then please enjoy these ridiculous pictures with no context:

EXCUSE YOU The look on her face is priceless! 

Hustle or be hustled

the monkey

Sherlock doesn't have friends

Yes you did, Robin Williams!

party thranduil got his hands on the ten-hour version of "they're taking the hobbits to isengard."

draw me french dalek

snailed it!\

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).