Background

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just a Note

     
    To say that I will be leaving the blogging world for a period of about 6 weeks. I have to write eleven papers in the next six weeks, not little papers either, big long ones. In order to minimize my distractions and encourage timely craftsmanship, I am putting a parent block on my computer, and blocking all such distracting internet websites, such as facebook, pinterest, blogger, deviant art, etc. So, I bid you all a very fond farewell. I shall return as soon as I've survived the freaking hardest semester I've ever had in my life. (e.l.e.v.e.n. p.a.p.e.r.s.). I'll even have things to write about, and all summer to write about them!

So true!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).