Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer Challenge

Summer. A time resplendent with endless possibilities and many empty days, just waiting to be filled. So, what better way to fill them than with reading? College makes it hard to read for pleasure and my list of books that I ought to read in my life has grown quite long. So, the challenge: I want to read as many books as I possibly can this summer! I'm setting my goal at thirty. This seems reasonable and I have every hope that I should exceed it. I'll record my progress here, and blog about each book that I read. In order to manage this I'll need to finish a little more than two books a week. Here goes nothing!

Book Number One: Howl's Moving Castle Diana Wynne Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).