Background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Tagged

I'm choosing not to bother with much of an introduction to this right now.

Eleven Things about myself:

1. I have trouble typing the world self. I always mix up the 1 and the e.
2. I hate most foods on the food chain, I'm an extremely picky eater.
3. When I have time I love to paint.
4. I hold very strictly to the philosophy that commas and paragraph breaks are for the weak.
5. Disney is my obsession.
6. I've been known to extort people for things that I want.
7. I'm not a huge fan of romance novels.
8. Secretly I'm a huge fan of romance novels, if they're cute.... and well written... and remind me of Disney Things...
9. I want to get married at Disney Land
10. I can write pretty quickly and have written an entire book in a month. (NaNoWriMo ftw)
11. I've started a business with my roommates. You should buy things from me.

Questions:
1. What is your middle name? (If you don’t feel comfortable posting that online, what is a name that you especially like?)


My middle name is my grandmother's middle name: Jane. 


2. What is your least favorite book?




My least favorite book is, without a doubt, Invisible Man. Not to be confused with THE Invisible Man.
    That was the  mistake that I made. *shudders*


3. If you could be in charge of directing one movie based on a novel, what would that book be?


I would love to direct a film/television version of Virgil's Aenied. It's such an awesome story and I think, if it was done right, could make a spectacular movie.


4. How many siblings do you have?


I have two siblings. One brother, Tyler; and one sister, Sierra.

5. If you are not home schooled, do you wish you were? If you are, what’s your favorite thing about home schooling?



I am college-schooled now. But, when I could be, I was not home-schooled. I do wish that I had been. I think the system, done correctly, has fantastic results, and most of my best friends were at one point in their lives home-schooled. When I have children I intend to educate them in this manner.


6. Who is your favorite Bible character (besides Jesus!)


I really like Paul. He was such a great person. He was incredibly Godly, and could still call people out for their sin in an epic way. Also he had a temper, and when he would get angry he would say hilarious things (Acts 23:3).

7. If you had to pick a music CD Track that you think described you as a person, what would it be?



Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The question has been changed for the purposes of my sanity. The other one was WAY too hard to choose. The song I think that best describes my life is "running just to catch myself" by Mark Schultz. 

8. What is your favorite musical?



Probably either Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat or Cats

9. Would you rather visit Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, or Ancient Babylon?



Ancient Babylon, just because I don't know that much about it, and the picture I have in my mind is kind of pretty.

10. Quick! Pick one! Rock, paper, or scissors? 



SPOCK!!!!!    

no wait! LIZARD!!!!!   


11. You’ve been nominated for an Academy award! Describe the dress you’d wear on the red carpet.



This one. Because bending down.... Is for the weak. 


Part the Next:

If we're being completely honest, I am doing this right now to avoid writing a paper. I'm too lazy to come up with new questions, so I'm going to be rebellious and stop the cycle HERE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).