Background

Friday, April 27, 2012

College Prom

You didn't think that High Schoolers got to have all the fun, right? Last night was HBU's Honors College Banquet (ok, a BIT more fancy than prom), and was my first experience of it as a freshman. It was an amazing event where all the classes got to show off their skills (we made a musical), the Sophomores honored the seniors, the Juniors put on a play, and the Seniors (our first graduating class!!!) smiled and accepted gifts and awards :). (Our movie was the bast part). The food was actually great! Everyone looked really fancy in their attire. I can't wait until next year. Here are some pictures from the night:



My 'Big' and I at banquet :)


Most of our Freshman Class. We clean up good!


The Side of my head. Hair credit goes to Veronica for the lovely French Knot.


What fun is having a camera if you can't take pictures of yourself in your room?


'nuf said

I think that, ultimately, the best part about banquet was the fact that it cost zero dollars to attend, my dress I already had, makeup took two seconds, and I had a friend do my hair in about ten minutes. So much better than prom :) Oh, and here's the link to our Freshman class video. It's probably just funny to us, but I thought I'd share it anyways :p  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoFZfffoPA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).