Background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shameless Plug

Alright, so, God has blessed me so much at the university that I'm currently attending, in ways that I couldn't even imagine when I applied! One of those ways is through all my awesome professors. They've taught me so much already. One of my professors, Dr. Louis Markos is a C.S. Lewis expert and has co-written a screenplay about Lewis' friendship with Tolkien and his journey to faith that will be released sometime next year. It's called The Lion Awakes! They have a teaser trailer out now, no actors yet, but even though it's entirely comprised of stock images it looks FANTASTIC! Watch it. it will make your day 10X better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).