Background

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year. New Blog, New Me


Hello world! It's been nearly a year since I last blogged, and so much has changed in my life my this blog just doesn't feel like home anymore. So, I've decided to start fresh with the new year! I've made a new blog, which I've titled The Recalcitrant Calvinist, which I plan to launch immediately next year :) I'm working my first full-time job as a first-grade teacher, working on grad school applications, and ready to start a new chapter in my life. I'm hoping that this time next year I'll be getting ready to start my second semester of seminary, and to that end I'd like to start a blog with more of a theological and worldview focus. I hope, if you still look at this little blog, you'll hop on over to my new corner of the blogging world :)

With that said, cheers, and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).