Background

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sweet Summer

    
     I'm not sure how I did it, but I managed to survive this crazy semester. There were points where I thought I wouldn't make it, points where I insincerely regretted my decision to pursue a college education, but I survived, and somehow my trusty 4.0 GPA companion survived with me. It's certainly a relief to be done. I welcome you summer with open arms. I can't say I have any big plans for my three months of freedom. I'm working nearly 30 hours a week now, and trying to read as much as I can. I'm rewarding myself for finishing school by reading Harry Potter for, like, the tenth time (that's not really hyperbole). I have a ton of posts planned for the summer, and I'm excited about doing more with this blog. For sure I have a few fantasy/mythology posts planned, because how can I not talk about my great love? I also have several book and movie reviews in the works, and a lot more philosophical/theological musings. I just thought I'd do an 'I'm not dead post,' and hopefully I'll have something out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).