Background

Monday, October 29, 2012

Idea


     So, for the longest time now I've been having a lot of trouble coming up with posts for this blog. Sometimes it's because I have waaaaaaaaay too much to say, and sometimes because I have nothing to say at all. So, since I mostly made this for myself anyways I've my discipline is somewhat lacking, like right now, I'm supposed to be working on another paper, but I'm doing this instead #irony? So, I guess it would be neat to give myself writing deadline goals that don't have grades attached to them if I fail (plus also they'll be fun!). So! Now to the challenge. Every month I'll give myself a theme (usually a literary one), and will attempt to post at least twice a week with that theme. Since October ends on Wednesday I guess I'll start with November. I can post on anything really as long as its in that theme and is of a reasonable length. My theme for the month of November will be......

Edmund Spencer's Faerie Queene (one of my most favoriteist books ever) Look for it in the month of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).