Background

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's get this off of the ground

Ok, so I'm completely new at this whole blogging thing and am not really sure what one should do for a virgin post. I called this Godwottery Shenanigans because it will, most likely, be filled with all sorts of nonsensical antics and dialogues. I don't really have an audience that I'm aiming at, just whoever wants to look at this I guess. I'll probably post random things about my life, my opinions about books and movies and such, and will probably share some poems and stories that I deem worthy for public review. I guess that, since Christmas just happened I ought to post things regarding that, but I haven't the time or inclination at present, so you'll (speaking, of course, to no one) just have to wait until I want to fiddle around with this thing some more. I end end now the maiden voyage of Godwottery Shenanigans and bid you a very fond good day (even though it's nearly 9:00 p.m.).

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel."
                                                                                                  -- Captain Smith (in reference to the Titanic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok children, here are some ground rules. Keep all posts clean and polite. Flamers and Trollers (unless they are legitimately funny) will be hunted down and destroyed. You are allowed to have, and express, your own opinion but make sure to keep it respectful or else I shall get very cross :).